Here is an example of one of my personal trading plans used in the past. I hope this helps you in your own journey.
Daily i.e. EOD primarily, 240min secondarily (not as common)
All items offered in the account, but are filtered by trending or ranging setup conditions below.
5-10 pips + spread above/below setup bar
1. Higher or lower highs/lows
2. Price action signals
3. Horizontal level of Support/Resistance
4. Interaction with Moving Averages
5. MACD Divergence/Convergence
9. Classic chart patterns i.e. Head and Shoulders and Double tops/bottoms.
5-10 pips below/above broker’s bar (may be wider if near key level or moving average, or if consolidating recently)
Trail from day 3, by 10 pips. (End of Day 1 = setup, End of Day 2 = trigger, End of Day 3 = update stop)
PROFIT (ORDER) MANAGEMENT:
Any of the following, max risk for total of all open trades must be less than or equal to 0.5-1.5%.
(RA) = Risk Amount, includes SCALING OUT STRATEGIES only.
· 1 order, trailing until stopped out. (RA/1)
· 2 orders, 1st takes profit at 1:1, 2nd trailing until stopped out.(RA/2)
· 3 orders, 1st takes profit at 1:1, 2nd takes profit at 1:2, 3rd trailing until stopped out. (RA/3)
· 4 orders, 1st takes profit at 1:1, 2nd takes profit at 1:2, 3rd takes profit at 1:3, 4th trailing until stopped out. (RA/4)